FUSION Personal Information Collection Statement
COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
From time to time, we, Fusion Limited (company no. 1989463) (referred to in these terms and conditions as “we” or “BUYS.HK”), will collect and store your personal information (“Your Data”). It is mandatory for you to provide Your Data for us to provide you with our products and services. But we may not be able to do so if you do not provide Your Data.
PURPOSES FOR WHICH YOUR PERSONAL DATA ARE USED
We, BUYS.HK, will use Your Data for the purposes of:
- fulfilling, managing and contacting you about your online orders, and
- any other directly related purposes
(collectively, the “Use Purposes”).
TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
For the Use Purposes, we may transfer, grant access and/or share Your Data to:
- any of our third party service provider who provides payment, logistics, IT, call centre, administrative or other services which support our provision of products and services to you; and
- credit reference agencies, credit, debit and/or charge card companies and/or banks.
We may also transfer, grant access and/or share Your Data to:
- L’Oreal Hong Kong Limited (“L’Oréal”) situated at 35/F., Sun Hung Kai Centre, 30 Harbour Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong;
- any other member of L’Oréal’s group companies or affiliates, whether located within or outside of Hong Kong SAR (together the “L’Oréal Group”), and
- any of L’Oréal’s or L’Oréal Group member’s third party service provider who provides IT, research, marketing, call centre, administrative or other services which support the business operation of L’Oréal or any L’Oréal Group member (“L’Oréal Service Providers”), and L’Oréal may also transfer Your Data to L’Oréal Service Providers, for the following purposes:
- fulfilling, managing and contacting you about your online orders,
- (subject to any written consent you may give) creating, managing and contacting you about your BIOTHERM membership, member rewards and promotions (including enquiries and implementation on loyalty points accrual or redemption);
- (subject to any written consent you may give) direct marketing purpose;
- communicating with you regarding your enquiries about BIOTHERM goods and/or services;
- identification and verification to facilitate any of the above purposes;
- internal research, profiling and analytics by L’Oréal;
- (subject to any written consent you may give) direct marketing purpose; and
- any other directly related purposes.
USE AND TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR DIRECT MARKETING
We cannot use and/or transfer Your Data for direct marketing without your consent. If you opt-in, we may transfer, grant access to, and/or share [your full name, phone number and email address provided to us] with L’Oréal, any L’Oréal Group member or L’Oréal Service Provider (“Transferee”) so that they can send you promotions, news and updates regarding (as the case may be) beauty, skincare, make-up, hair care, hair styling, fragrances, scents, candles, hand wash and related products and services from BIOTHERM in Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR via the communication channels you indicate (e.g. mail, email, SMS, phone call, etc.).
You have the right to request us to cease providing Your Data to the Transferee for direct marketing. If you do not wish to receive marketing communications in the future, you may opt out at any time free of charge by the following applicable means:
- following any unsubscribe instructions or hyperlink in marketing emails you may receive;
- contacting the Transferee at [email protected] or 31801649 or
- contacting us at [email protected].
YOUR RIGHTS AND CONTACT US
You have the right to request access to or correction of information held by us about you. If you wish to access or correct your personal information, please contact our customer service at [email protected]. For other general enquiries, please contact us at [email protected]
This Statement is written in the English language and may be translated into other languages. In the event of any inconsistency between the English version and the translated version of this Statement, the English version shall prevail.